These low-carb granolas are convenient keto snacks that come in 4 nostalgic flavors!
Grab Our Ready-To-Eat, Keto Granola
Let’s be real: Regular granola is surprisingly high in carbs! Not to mention, it’s loaded with sugar. The good news is, you can now get Kiss My Keto’s keto-friendly granola that satisfies your craving for crunch while helping you stay fit and healthy.
4 flavors you’ll absolutely love!
Instead of eating whole-grain cereal, have Kiss My Keto’s keto granola that comes in various nostalgic flavors:
- Coconut, Almond, & Pecan
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate
- Salted Caramel
- Strawberry and Vanilla
Relieve comforting memories as you indulge in a bowl of this low-carb treat.
What Is Keto Granola Made Of?
Goodness in every pack.
- Coconut. This fruit is a good source of minerals such as potassium and iron. Coconut also contains fats which are mostly medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs).
- MCT oil. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil is a popular supplement on keto that is known to increase your BHB ketone levels, shorten the time to nutritional ketosis, and boost energy levels.
- Nuts and seeds. Keto granola contains various nuts and seeds. They include sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, peanuts, and pecans. These are a good fit for the keto diet. Just make sure you don’t have tree nut or seed allergies.
- Allulose. A keto-approved sweetener, allulose should not be calculated as part of your carbohydrate intake. It’s a rare sweetener that’s found in raisins, jackfruit, and figs.
- Monk fruit extract. 150 to 200 times sweeter than sugar, monk fruit is a zero-calorie sweetener that has no impact on your blood glucose.
Size: 9.5 oz.
Shipping calculated at checkout.