Gain greater mental clarity and physical energy with this powerful supplement. Available as a C8 and C10 combo or as pure C8 MCT oil.
Shop For Pure, Quality MCT Oil
MCT stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides. These are man-made fats that have been extracted from coconut oil. Consuming MCT oil provides your body with clean fuel and helps you maintain ketosis! If you are wondering where to buy MCT oil, just take a look at our very own product. Here’s what it can do for you:
A quick and convenient source of energy.
MCT oil is rapidly absorbed by your liver and converted into ketones which fuel your body and brain. As your dietary supplement on a keto diet, you can take it anytime you need a boost in energy.
Promotes weight loss.
Want to achieve a healthier weight? Study shows that consuming MCT oil as part of a weight loss plan can enhance weight loss. Even if MCT oil is fat, it won’t build up into fat tissue. It also gives you a feeling of satiety.
Good for your brain health.
Ketones produced by medium chain triglycerides enter your brain to fuel it. Research shows that ketones are an efficient fuel since they help increase your learning and memory.
Helps balance your blood sugar levels.
If you are at risk for or have Type 2 Diabetes, a lifestyle disease, MCT oil can help you maintain normal blood sugar levels. (But as a precaution, please be sure to consult your doctor!)
What Is MCT Oil Made Of?
Each bottle gives you 15 grams of fat. Choose between C8 (Caprylic Acid) or C8 (Caprylic Acid) + C10 (Capric Acid). Regardless, our MCT oil is made from pure coconuts!
- C8 (Caprylic Acid). Caprylic acid is a type of MCT oil that’s known to be the most “ketogenic” because it produces more ketones in your body than C10. That is why it is often called “brain fuel.”
- C10 (Capric Acid). Another type of MCT oil, capric acid is known to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Whether you take C8 alone or use it in combination with C10, you enjoy all the benefits of being in a ketogenic state!
When MCT Oil Works Best
- Breakfast. Do you start your mornings with a cup of coffee? How about a smoothie? Add 1 tablespoon to your favorite drink for a boost in energy and alertness. Just remember to keep it keto by avoiding sugar in your drink or replacing sugar with stevia!
- Pre-workout. If you love exercising, MCT oil can be an amazing supplement to help you push through your workouts. Not just that, MCT reduces the buildup of lactic acid which is known to cause muscle pain and cramps.
- Post-workout. Increase your body’s fat-burning potential while staying energized by taking MCT oil after a tough workout. Simply add it to your post-workout shake!
- Snacks. You should be adding healthy fats into your day on a keto diet. Snacking on a green salad is a great way to beat midday slump. Why not add MCT oil to your salad dressing? Or you could make keto fat bombs at home with MCT as an ingredient!
- Dinner. MCT oil perfectly pairs with any meal, including dinner. It doesn’t matter if you’re having soup, veggies, meat, or keto pasta. Drizzle on top or take it straight. Your choice!