Keto Bone Broth Variety (5 Thai Green Curry, 5 Salt & Pepper, 5 Spicy Beef). Have a hot keto snack ready in a minute with keto bone broth. Low in carbs and with MCTs!
Size: 10.05 oz.
- Turkey Bone Broth. Turkey is an excellent source of protein which is responsible for that feeling of fullness. Minerals found in turkey boost the immune system, improve sleep, and build muscle.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides. These are fats that come from coconut oils. Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a form of fats that are easily absorbed and used as a source of energy or converted into ketones to fuel your body and mind.
- Salt. Salt replenishes sodium, an electrolyte that is needed to maintain fluid balance in your body and muscle contraction.
- Dehydrated Garlic. Garlic adds flavor and aroma to low-carb bone broth. Garlic also contains medicinal properties.
- Dehydrated Onion. Onion imparts a luscious flavor to bone broth, in addition to its impressive health benefits.
- Sunflower Lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is a fatty substance that is known to improve your skin, cholesterol, heart health, and digestion. It’s also essential for your brain!
When Keto Bone Broth Works Best
- Snacks. Bone broth is great for a midday energy boost without the uncomfortable feeling of fullness. It’ll also help stop carb cravings.
- Breakfast. The first meal of the day should be healthy and filling! Consume bone broth by itself or add some sauteed veggies or low carb noodles.
- Recipes. Looking for more ways to consume bone broth? Use it to cook your cauliflower rice recipe or as a marinade for chicken!
- Whenever you feel sick. A bowl of bone broth is a good source of protein and micronutrients that help you feel better! Adding some chopped vegetables will boost your nutrition even more.
- Pre or post-workout. You can drink bone broth to power your workout or recover from it - your choice. It has the right amounts of fat, protein, and carbohydrates to give you energy. It’s also a healthy way to hydrate!