Curb hunger and boost energy with delicious keto bars that taste like candy bars - but are amazing for your body!
Kiss Cravings Goodbye With Delicious Keto Bars
Thought you had to give up your favorite candy bars on keto? Think again. KissmyKeto sweet, convenient and guilt-free keto bars make keto a breeze with only 3 - 4 Net Carbs per bar. Each bite will feel like you’re cheating - but instead you’ll be fueling your brain and body with healthy, all-natural and keto-approved ingredients.
Ready to eat 24/7.
Hungry at work? Stuck in traffic? Did those late-night cravings strike? Need a pre- or post-workout snack? Keto bars are convenient to eat. They’re also mess-free, so you don’t have to be shy of snacking anywhere.
Contains only keto-friendly ingredients.
Unlike many “health bars”, you’ll find zero junk, fillers or artificial nonsense in our ingredients. KissmyKeto keto bars are filled with everything your body needs to reap the benefits of a healthy keto lifestyle - and nothing it doesn’t.
A “guilty treat” that’s guilt-free.
Those high-sugar energy bars may not be the healthiest choice, but they’re hard to resist. KissmyKeto keto bars delight your taste buds with incredible flavors like Birthday Cake, Maple Donut, Peanut Butter and Cookie Dough. You’ll never miss those carb-filled snacks again.
The perfect breakfast for those busy mornings.
Don’t have the time to cook breakfast? Instead of grabbing something unhealthy on your way to work, go for a keto-friendly bar instead that’s filled with quality ingredients. You’ll stay full for hours with 9-10 grams of protein and 19 grams of healthy fats.
Power snacks for outdoor adventures.
You’ll never know when hunger strikes during those hikes, camping trips, and cycling activities. KissmyKeto delicious and energizing keto snack bars are chock full of MCTs to keep you going without the crash.
What Are Keto Bars Made of?
Each pack is full of goodness.
- Whole Egg Powder. Made with real eggs, whole egg powder helps with your moderate protein intake. It’s also a source of calcium and other minerals.
- Coconut Oil. Research suggests that coconut oil can blast body fat by controlling your appetite. Coconut oil also increases HDL which is your good cholesterol.
- Milk Protein Isolate. Increasing your feeling of fullness, milk protein isolate contains the same amino acids in fresh milk. If you want to gain lean muscle mass, using it as a post-workout supplement is a great idea.
- MCT. Medium-chain triglycerides are also found in coconut oil. But the difference is, MCT oil has a higher concentration of MCTs, making it a more effective supplement for weight loss. MCT oil helps you reach nutritional ketosis by converting into ketones in your liver.
- Purified Stevia Extract. This is a non-nutritive sweetener that comes from the stevia plant. Unlike regular sweeteners in the market, stevia will not raise your blood sugar.
- Almonds. A handful of almonds a day keeps disease away. Almonds contain antioxidants that fight inflammation and help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Curb hunger during snack time and boost your energy with keto bars that have MCTs!
Size: 1.76 oz.