These chewy keto brownie snacks are just what you need for a chocolatey treat that’s amazingly low-carb.
Size: 1.59 oz.
Grab These Ready-To-Eat Keto Brownie Snacks
Chewy and fudgy. Made with collagen and pea protein. These brownies are unbelievably delicious, you’ll forget that you’re on a low-carbohydrate diet. If you’re a brownie lover, shop for a pack and enjoy this delightful dessert.
Ingredients that give you the perfect balance of macros.
- Almond flour. A great alternative to wheat flour, almond flour is nutritious and provides texture to these keto brownies.
- Almond butter. Almond butter contains good amounts of healthy fats, which makes it suitable for a ketogenic diet.
- Glycerin. Sometimes called glycerol, glycerin is a sticky substance that holds the brownies together.
- Cocoa. Cocoa is a purer form of chocolate and has a place on a keto diet.
- MCT oil. MCT stands for medium chain triglycerides. These are fats that are found in coconut oil and they increase your energy.
- Coconut oil. This oil contains healthy fats. It’s a handy ingredient in many desserts, adding richness to them.
- Bovine collagen. A type of protein that comes from cows, bovine collagen helps promote skin and bone health, according to a study.
- Soluble tapioca fiber. This adds sweetness to brownies and can be a way to add fiber to your diet.
- Stevia. A popular sugar substitute, stevia comes from the leaves of the stevia plant. It’s much sweeter than table sugar but has no impact on your blood sugar levels.
When Keto Brownies Work Best
- Breakfast. The best thing about having low-carb Kiss My Keto brownies for breakfast is that they will not cause your blood glucose levels to soar in the morning. Each brownie contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) to provide you with clean energy for hours.
- Snack time. What better snack to eat in the afternoon than a keto-friendly brownie? It pairs perfectly with plain black coffee! Why not share them with a friend too?
- Pre-workout. Who says you can’t have keto brownies prior to a workout? These brownies offer 10 grams of protein per serving. If you’re going to do a glycogen depletion workout, have more than 1 serving for that added energy.
- Anytime dessert. Our keto brownies can be eaten as they are, but if you want to fancy them up, there are many ways to do it. For example, you can top a brownie with whipped cream or a scoop of keto-friendly ice cream or chopped walnuts.