Check your ketone levels daily and get the results in seconds (no invasive steps needed).
Grab These Ketone Test Strips
Have you started keto and want to check if you’ve reached ketosis? Shop for these ketone test strips to help you check if you’re on the right track in seconds.
Testing ketones in urine
Our Keto Test Strips are a medical-grade, cost-effective, non-invasive, and easy-to-use tool that can help you decide if your diet is working.
Accurate in early ketosis
Urine test strips are most accurate for early ketosis testing when urine ketone levels tend to be highest.
For dietary adjustments
Knowing how deep you are in ketosis can help you decide when to make adjustments to your diet.
How To Use Keto Urine Strips
- Take one test strip.
- Hold the non-colored end of the strip.
- Place the colored end of the strip into urine and remove after 5 seconds.
- Wait 15 seconds for the strip to change color.
- Compare the resulting color with the color chart to interpret results.
The color chart with our test strip includes approximate readings, which mean:
- Mild ketosis - 0.5 - 1.0 mmol/L
- Optimal ketosis - 1.0 - 3.0 mmol/L
- Strong ketosis - 3.0 - 8.0 mmol/L
1.8" l x 1.8" w x 4.3" h